Filtering the negative to make room for the positive.
At Two Hat, our mission is to help social networks build safe and healthy online communities by removing negative interactions to make room for positive human connections. We believe that everyone should be free to share online without fear of harassment or abuse.
Processing nearly 30 billion interactions a month, Two Hat enables clients across a variety of social networks and gaming companies to deliver positive user experiences by detecting and filtering harmful content in real time, before it reaches the community. More than just a filter, we provide an all-in-one content moderation solution, with data analysis, content escalations, flexible workflows, auto-moderated user reports, and more. Clients benefit from our scalable, autonomous, and transparent solution, as well as our team of industry experts who consult on best practices and industry standards. As a leading provider of content moderation best practices, we believe we can restore the original purpose of the internet - to empower positive human connection and facilitate healthy social online interactions.
Removing illegal content is a shared responsibility. To that end, we work with international governments and law enforcement in helping to prevent the targeting of children through the internet, and train AI to detect new child exploitation material.
Who you are
To help continue fueling our growth, we are looking for a complex problem solver with a delivery mindset to join our team as a Senior Onboarding Specialist. This is an opportunity to be part of something that adds true value and meaning to the world while continuing to work at a fast pace on high availability cloud products. You will apply your client, technical and project management expertise to ensure our strategic clients have an exceptional onboarding experience.
Why you want this role
Purpose and impact. We’ve said it a few times, but what we do matters. We are building solutions that make a difference.
The Senior Client Onboarding Specialist is critical to ensuring our strategic clients have an exceptional onboarding experience.
How you will make an impact every day:
- Provide leadership that mirrors the mission and core values of our company.
- In partnership with the Client Engagement team work to ensure an integrated approach to creating an industry leading customer experience
- Establish credibility as a trusted partner to clients on anticipating future needs and trends, and making recommendations that showcase the full value of the product
- Conduct regular reviews to ensure strategic client satisfaction using metrics to demonstrate how Community Sift is helping achieve client goals through the onboarding process
- Project manage the implementation of new features with existing strategic clients
- Promote best practices for developing and maintaining a healthy and safe online community
- Using a consultative approach, develop and implement plans and solutions, using current best practices, to address client requirements and to resolve software issues
- Solicit and document client product improvement feedback for future development
- Collaborate with other departments on client needs
What you bring
- A growth mindset. You think big and keep up to date on emerging trends and industry best practices. You are open to feedback and on a personal mission to pursue new learnings at every opportunity.
- A delivery focus. You have a proven track record managing competing priorities while maintaining an ability to execute on time, beyond expectations.
- An innovative team approach. You are a team player with a positive attitude punctuated by high energy, initiative and perseverance. You can effectively build working relationships, be accountable and coordinate resources with cross-functional teams.
- A love of all things customer with 5+ years of client relationship management, product management or strategic account management.
- A passion for telling a story with large, complex data sets.
- Superb project management chops.
- Availability to work after hours/weekends as part of a on-call rotation.
- Experience in online community management in social or gaming would be amazing!
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
Our CEO and Founder is a visionary who believes in a better internet for everyone- and it’s a vision each one of us stands behind. Sure, it’s a lofty goal; and maybe it sounds impossible…but we don’t think it is. Our technology is capable of more now than when we started, but unsafe users are growing increasingly deceptive. We continue to step up our game and meet those challenges at every turn.
Right now, we are growing and we aren’t slowing down anytime soon. We are looking for brilliant, innovative and deeply conscientious people to join our team and be part of our mission. This is a place where:
- We have an evolving startup culture of fiercely dedicated and collaborative individuals
- A tech giant praised us for tackling - and solving - a highly complex chat feature
- We are known as the thought leaders in the evolving space of content moderation and are engaged in shaping anti-bullying legislation in the US and EU
- Pink Shirt Day means something to us on a deeper level
- We believe in recognizing our peers through spot rewards that are handed out by the CEO
- We host a “Mug Club” which is our version of a Ted Talk presented by anyone with a bright idea
Two Hat welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Note: We're so grateful you're interested in joining our team, if you're selected for an interview we'll be in touch.